I cant remember exactly where I found this recipe but its one of our 'go to' favourites; very easy and delicious.
- 2 chickens cut into 4 portions each
- ½ cup black olives
- ½ cup green olives
- 3 tblspns preserved lemons, cut small
- 2 lemons, cut into wedges
- ½ cup chopped rosemary leaves
- 16 whole garlic cloves, unpeeled and flattened with a knife
- 4 tblspns olive oil
- 2 tblspns balsamic vinegar
- 2 punnets cherry tomatoes added 20 mins before end of cooking
- salt and pepper
Heat oven to 200 degrees C. Toss all ingredients, try to tuck garlic under chicken and roast for 25 minutes. Add tomatoes and cook a further 20 minutes.